A surprise( Lucius)

Malfoy Manor is really the only thing worth visiting in Wiltshire, but it is certainly worth the journey, for any Pureblooded Dark Arts enthusiast. The Malfoy research library is quite extensive.

Moderator: Lucius Malfoy

A surprise( Lucius)

Postby Narcissa Black » Wed, 2009.07.29 04:21

Thursday, June 27th, 1974, early afternoon, the manor

Narcissa walked passed the wards at the Malfoy estate with ease with her hands swinging lightly at her side. She hoped, that even thought she was unannounced that Lucius would be there and she could surprise him. Thus, once arriving to her destination she knocked on the front door with determination.
My candle burns at both ends,It will not last the night;But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -It gives a lovely light.
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Re: A surprise( Lucius)

Postby Lucius Malfoy » Wed, 2009.07.29 04:25

A house elf answered the door. "Miss Black," it said, bowing. "You are looking for Master Lucius?" it asked looking at her face. "He's in his lab, but I'm sure you could come down to see him." With this, the elf waited patiently for a responce.
Lucius Malfoy
Forum Mod

Postby Narcissa Black » Wed, 2009.07.29 04:27

She smiled, walking in, "I would like to yes. Lead the way." she said, following the elf down to the lab.
My candle burns at both ends,It will not last the night;But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -It gives a lovely light.
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Postby Lucius Malfoy » Wed, 2009.07.29 09:38

The house elf led her into a set of rooms in the basement that looked rather as if they'd once been dungeons. Lucius was standing in front of a table, some sort of potion brewing in front of him.

He was dressed in an old, worn set of Slytherin student robes, his sleeves rolled back to above his elbows, and tendrils of hair were escaping the usually neat queue of hair at his neck. His bottom lip caught between his teeth as he added some crushed ashwinder skin, stirring in a meticulous fashion.

"Yes?" he said, apparently having heard someone enter, but not looking up from his work.
Lucius Malfoy
Forum Mod

Postby Narcissa Black » Wed, 2009.07.29 16:47

She said nothing for a moment, leaning on the frame to the door way, and watching Lucius.

She suddenly felt nervous for not announcing her self in a letter. "I was wondering if you were busy." she said , folding her hands in front of her.
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Postby Lucius Malfoy » Thu, 2009.07.30 06:46

"Narcissa," he said, pleasure in his voice. "Only for a few more minutes. As soon as I have this bottled, I'm all yours." With very precise movements, he added a couple more ingredients, stirring them into the mixture carefully.

"Now, another five minutes, and then I can bottle," he said, finally looking up at her. "So what is your pleasure?"
Lucius Malfoy
Forum Mod

Postby Narcissa Black » Thu, 2009.07.30 13:56

he smiled and moved away from the door frame, closer to the table to sit on a bench on the other side of Lucius's work space.

"Well," she said, "It's actualy a surprise.....you just have to get changed and trust me."'
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Postby Lucius Malfoy » Fri, 2009.07.31 04:03

He chuckled warmly. "I'm afraid I'll need to know a bit more than that, Narcissa," he said playfully. "Such as what sort of endeavour to get dressed for. After all, as is obvious by my current choices, it helps if one's clothing suits one's plans."
Lucius Malfoy
Forum Mod

Postby Narcissa Black » Fri, 2009.07.31 04:09

"Well," she said gestering to herself slightly, "Dress how I am dressed. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise would I?"
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Postby Lucius Malfoy » Fri, 2009.07.31 04:12

"Somehow, my dear, I doubt that you'd find women's robes suitable on my for the occasion. But if that's what you want?" Lucky said, leaving the end of the sentence hanging, as he gathered up the bottles he would need to pour the potion into for storage.
Lucius Malfoy
Forum Mod

Next

Return to Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England