Flourish and Blotts ( Open)

London, behind the façade. Every wizard in the British Isles has come here at some point or another.

Flourish and Blotts ( Open)

Postby Narcissa Black » Sun, 2009.07.19 05:25

Sunday June 30th, 1974

Narcissa wandered around the store somewhat aimlessly with one hand full of bags, and the other arm had a lose grasp of the few books she had picked up to date.
Singing quietly she moved grace around the place, “I held you there ,beside me, we carved the wishing tree, and then we played the part of lovers, on that summer night….”

So lost in thought that she all but ignored the other patrons in the store.
My candle burns at both ends,It will not last the night;But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -It gives a lovely light.
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Re: Flourish and Blotts ( Open)

Postby William Bishop » Fri, 2009.07.24 23:35

Willi had just entered the store when he saw the beauty singing to herself. He stopped dead in his track and stared, dumbfounded by the woman. He had oly met one other top compare with her and she was still in the states.

Willi didn't know what to say or do he watched her move with grace. Walking past her he smiled and said "hello"
William Bishop
Approved

Postby Narcissa Black » Tue, 2009.07.28 21:42

She stopped her singing to briefly look at the stranger who had spoken to her.

She nodded in acknowledgment to the stranger, while trying to place him.
My candle burns at both ends,It will not last the night;But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -It gives a lovely light.
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Postby William Bishop » Sat, 2009.08.01 01:46

"I don't suppose we've met" Willi said " I'm Willi,I have seen you around in Hogsmead. I tend bar at the Hogshead."

Willi didn't really know what to say this girl was beautiful. She was beyond beautiful, there was only one other girl that he had met in his life the was just as good if not better and she was in the states.
William Bishop
Approved

Postby Narcissa Black » Tue, 2009.08.04 21:08

"Probably not." sh said with a polite smile, "I don't really go to the Head much, not really my scene.But I'm sure you've seen me around, I was a student not that long ago."

She looked around, still browsing at the books. "What brings you here?"
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Postby William Bishop » Fri, 2009.09.04 10:30

A little dumbfounded that she would carry on a conversation more than just a polite hello.

"That must be it" he replied "I am here looking for some good tracking and hunting books. And yourself?"
William Bishop
Approved

Postby Narcissa Black » Sat, 2009.09.12 20:01

"Just for books." she said with a small shrug. "I haven't much else to do with my time most days."

She looked round and pointed with her somewhat free hand. "What you're looking for would be down that row to the left."
Narcissa Black
Junior Admin

Return to Wizarding London