Fresh Air (Andrya, Alin)

London, behind the façade. Every wizard in the British Isles has come here at some point or another.

Re: Fresh Air (Andrya, Alin)

Postby Andrya Scova » Tue, 2011.10.18 01:47

Andrya ended up almost bumping into Denathaniel when she came back. She shoved the cage in his arms.

“You owe me. It’s twice today that I’ve had to deal with those two,” she told him with a glare.

She then stepped away from the door and kept quiet, hoping she hadn’t interrupted anything.
Andrya Scova
Approved

Postby Denathaniel Nightrain » Fri, 2011.10.21 00:50

Chuckling at Alin's teasing words, Denathaniel gave a grunt when Andrya ran into his back and then shoved the cage in his hands, which he was careful not to put his fingers between the bars since the birds were so angry.

"Sorry feather brains, looks like you won't be getting an early lunch," he sniggered at them, ignoring Andrya on purpose.
Denathaniel Nightrain
Approved

Postby Alin Drago » Fri, 2011.10.21 03:25

He raised a brow as Andrya walked out and handed Denathaniel his pets. He chuckled just under his breath and vaguely noticed Cosmin go through the door. Seeing the birds though... it reminded him of something. "Oh dear... have either of you seen Puţin? I just realized he ran off..."

Alin started looking around on the ground and patting down his shirt, trying to locate this Puţin he had just mentioned. He might get some help if he had actually told anyone who or what this Puţin was.
"Great spirits often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Alin Drago
Approved

Postby Andrya Scova » Sat, 2011.10.22 05:08

Andrya tried to piece together what Alin might be talking about.

Puţin; she couldn’t translate that.

He; so a person or an animal. Could be an object, but chances of that were slim. So that previous word was probably a name?

Alin was looking more on the ground than anything; so an animal. Most likely on the small side if he hadn’t seen it leave, and seeing as Denathaniel and herself hadn’t noticed a pet at all.

She started looking around.

“Where did you last see him? A description might also speed up the search.”
Andrya Scova
Approved

Postby Denathaniel Nightrain » Sat, 2011.10.29 04:08

"You lost your pet?" blinked in surprise Denathaniel, not having realized the artist had one to start with this afternoon.

He then looked suspiciously at his birds, trying to determine if they had anything to eat or not, but it was hard to tell with all of their movements in such a restrained space.

"Maybe it's still inside?" he tried sheepishly.
Denathaniel Nightrain
Approved

Postby Alin Drago » Sun, 2011.10.30 02:20

He blinked several times then laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. He had forgotten to say what Puţin was. "Ah, yes, sorry about that. I often forget people do not have all knowledge in regards to my prattling. Ah, anyway... Puţin is a Fennec Fox, the tiny desert fox."

He sighed and looked around again, which was not working but he was freaking out. He looked at Denathaniel and blinked a few times, thinking about his words. "Hmm... you may be right. Puţin always seems too smart to jump out when I am outside."

Alin rubbed at his head, looking for all the world completely lost, and walked back inside. He looked around, stopping ever couple of steps to get longer looks.
"Great spirits often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Alin Drago
Approved

Postby Andrya Scova » Sun, 2011.10.30 03:17

Andrya followed Alin inside and started looking around as well.

“Where do you think he would hide? Maybe we can try to lure him out with something? It might help in case we overlook a hiding spot.”
Andrya Scova
Approved

Postby Denathaniel Nightrain » Thu, 2011.11.03 21:49

Being the last one inside, Denathaniel glanced around outside once more before closing the door to make sure the little fox would not be slipping between their feet, even though he had heard that the fennec foxes were originally from warm places and London was far from that category.

"How long have you had your pet, Alin?"
Denathaniel Nightrain
Approved

Postby Alin Drago » Mon, 2011.11.07 19:07

He waved his hand through the air, as if brushing off all comments for a moment. "He would hide somewhere small, much warmer than the current temperature. And trust me, luring him with a treat does not work as well as one might believe." At this point, he dropped to his knees and pressed his face to the floor, looking under low-lying tables. "And I have had him... about four years now. This is actually only the second time I have lost him somewhere. He does not normally dare to venture beyond the pocket inside my jackets."
Alin Drago
Approved

Postby Andrya Scova » Sat, 2011.11.12 05:16

“I’ll go check in that room just over there. When I went around earlier it seemed to be warmer than the rest of the place,” she said to the two.

Then she leaned closer to Denathaniel. “But it does seem to have gotten quite hotter in here all of a sudden.” She was overkilling it on the jokes, and she knew that. But it was so tempting every time the opportunity came up.

She left them to go check in the aforementioned room.
Andrya Scova
Approved

PreviousNext

Return to Wizarding London