Fresh Air (Andrya, Alin)

London, behind the façade. Every wizard in the British Isles has come here at some point or another.

Re: Fresh Air (Andrya, Alin)

Postby Andrya Scova » Tue, 2012.01.24 04:44

Maravilloso!" she said with a bright smile. "I can’t quite decide where to bring you, so let’s meet in front of this building at 7:30 and we can go from there.”
Andrya Scova
Approved

Postby Denathaniel Nightrain » Tue, 2012.02.07 04:50

Denathaniel gave a resigned sigh as he moved away from Alin and picked up the bird cage.

"Then I suppose we shall meet back here at that time? I have to say I do need to get these scoundrels home and hopefully fed before being out for some time. With my brother on the loose more often than usual, they don't get as much attention as they did back when we lived in America," he said with an eye roll. "At what time does your gallery close at, my dear Mr. Drago?"
Denathaniel Nightrain
Approved

Postby Alin Drago » Tue, 2012.02.07 08:10

He nodded his consent while he seemed to be sulking over the fact Denathaniel had moved away... despite the fact he would have to have done so at some point anyway. "That sounds like a plan. And to answer your question, Denathaniel, my gallery closes at 6. Thus, I will be here alone for a little bit." He shrugged the statement off. He would likely just continue to sketch or paint the walls.
"Great spirits often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Alin Drago
Approved

Postby Andrya Scova » Fri, 2012.02.10 00:22

“Well, I suppose I will take my leave. There are so many things to do before we meet up again. Hasta pronto.”

She started to walk away, but stopped after a few steps and waved her wand. “I removed my security measures so that you’re not stuck with having your own art yelling at you after the gallery closes,” she said, smiling at Alin.

Then she left.
Andrya Scova
Approved

Previous

Return to Wizarding London